Subject: Reminder: Meeting tomorrow after TC meeting

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to send you all a gentle reminder that we have a pretty
important meeting scheduled tomorrow after the TC meeting. I believe
Jacob Westfall will upload the amended draft of CAP v1.2 later today,
and we need to review it to make sure we're all in synch with the
schedule to report it out to the TC for approval, subject to whatever
last changes, if any, we decide tomorrow. There is an issue with the
ASN.1 schema for synchronization with ITU, for which we will need
guidance from the TC. Hopefully, that will be settled tomorrow, as
well.