Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Special Meeting Friday: Fwd: CAP spec questions

Hi Everyone,

I'm posting this to the TC list, too. I checked with Elysa, and we'll
do it this way, and save ourselves an extra EM-Msg meeting. So we'll
look for the upload notice when Jacob posts the new versions and
discuss it and vote in the TC meeting next week. That will give us
all a chance to review the latest version, both redline and clean.

Jacob, if you could just upload the documents to the EM-Msg Documents
page as you usually do, the EM TC is automatically notified, so you
don't have to do anything extra,