Subject: Please respond: SitRep regular meeting schedule

For all who desire to participate in the Situation Reporting messaging
standard development process, here is the proposed weekly meeting schedule.
Please reply to let me know whether you have any ongoing issues with this
time.

After each Tuesday (bi-weekly) OASIS call from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST

Every other Tuesday:  11:00 AM - Noon EST;  starting on Tuesday, June 2

Assuming this works, I will set up the schedule in kavi.  The June 2 meeting
will begin with a familiarization of the excel file
EDXL-SitRep-Rqmts-MsgSpecIssuesList..." (update to be posted this week),
followed by structured walk-through of requirements to begin creation of the
requirements and element reference models.

Please see today's meeting  notes posted by Rex.

Thanks all,

Tim Grapes
Evolution Technologies, Inc.

An SDVOB "Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business"
Office:    (703) 654-6075
Mobile:  (703) 304-4829

Fax:         (703) 654-6001
 <blocked::mailto:tgrapes@evotecinc.com> tgrapes@evotecinc.com