Subject: SC Meeting Conflicts: Tomorrow's Mtg Cancelled

Hi Everyone,

After the effort Tim and I put into getting our EM-Msg SC Mtg
schedule into a unified form despite different timeslots on
alternating Tuesdays, we discovered that the closing work on the
CAP_IPAWS Profile is in conflict with the first meeting of our new,
improved schedule. As it turned out I need to attend the CAP Profile
SC meeting and Tim needs to attend another meeting, so inaugurating
our new schedule will need to wait at least a week. Hopefully the CAP
Profile work will be concluded this week, but next week is an EM TC
meeting week, so our schedule doesn't conflict.

See ya then,