Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] New Date: EM-Msg SC (weekly EDXL-SitRep) Mtg

Thanks Tim,

I will be able to attend and chair the meeting as needed.

EM-CAP_Profilers: we will really need to conclude
our work tomorrow, since I won't be available at
our regular time Thursday. (We could reschedule
that, if any of you are willing and we need to.)

I will try to get the latest version out this
evening, but it might be tomorrow morning. You
have Jacob's list to work with if you want to get
a jump on it. Don't forget, I have to get all
those internal issues into the IssuesList, too. I
might surprise myself, but I wouldn't bet on it.
There are other priorities in our world, as I am
sure you are all too aware.