Subject: Issue with dial in pin - all calls with FEMA pin #340937

Hi Elysa and Bill,

I don't recall who normally helps out with this, but the number below is no
longer available to us for these calls.  The operator came on and advised it
is a FEMA #, and we should contact DHS to use their number.  She let us
finish today's call, but another call had been scheduled in conflict with
us.

This number as of today is no longer scheduled.  This affects the bi-weekly
TC calls and any others that use it:

1-800-320-4330, Pin: 340937

We need a dial in scheduled for:

*         Bi-weekly TC calls starting Tuesday July 7 from Noon - 1:00

*         Weekly Msg and Not SC (SitReps)

o  Off Tuesdays 11:00 - Noon

o  TC Tuesdays 1:00 - 2:00 following the TC call

o  Any other SC's using it.

She said to call DSN booking operator 202-282-8006 (or 8066?).

Thanks,

Tim Grapes

Evotec

"When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt"

- Henry J. Kaiser