Subject: Today's Meeting

Hi folks,

Tim will not be able to attend today's meeting, so I will be handling
that chore, and taking notes unless one of you wants to do that.
Hopefully Werner can update the Enterprise Architect document as we
go through the next stage of working with the requirements.

Werner will post a jpeg of the package diagram that shows the
requirements broken out into the four packages (buckets) we mentioned
last time: Overall; Incident; Message; and Resources. We will match
each requirement to a specific element in the Element Reference Model
(ERM). Tha will go into something called a Relationship Matrix in EA,
but we can go into that in the meeting.