Subject: Today's Meeting Items

Hi Everyone,

It took me longer to do the EDXL-RM and EDXL-HAVE-DOM Errata documents
than I thought, so I haven't caught up with the SitRep Requirements
Relationship Matrix, but we can carry on regardless (if we have time
)now that we have the Elements from the Element Reference Model entered
in the Enterprise Architect model.

I uploaded the EDXL-RM Errata document  (5-pages, but only a few lines
of Listed Changes) and a copy of the OASIS Standard specification with
marked changes on pages 134 and 135.

Since these were all only cross-references we should be able to get
through that quickly. EDXL-HAVE will take longer.