Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] NIEM and its Realationship to External Standards

Thanks Gary,

I understand better, and I will keep it in mind when the time comes that
I have planned to study teis part of the NIEM processes as I work with a
group that will be undertaking the establishment of a new OASIS TC. I
don't want to get into the details of that at this time, but having
these considerations in mind as we work with several consortia and
working groups within those consortia to ensure that the overlap of
concerns we address is covered will help us avoid some major pitfalls.