Subject: Meeting Notes from Last Week?

Hi All,

I don't recall who was tasked with taking meeting notes for last week's
call, but they haven't been uploaded. Also, the 06 version of the SitRep
Requirements EA document that I uploaded doesn't have the relationship
matrix at all, so I must have done something very wrong when I saved it.
I am working to correct that based on version 05, but it would be much
easier if I had the meeting notes. Unfortunately, although most of the
relationships were more or less automatic where requirements matched
directly to their namesake elements, not all were so easy, but I don't
recall which offhand. I will at least match up the easy ones and replace
v.06 before the meeting, but if I get the meeting notes before then, I
can catch up and we won't have to waste any time on this.

FYI I will be sending another message separately with an attachment, for
consideration in today's meeting.