Subject: CAP v1.2 revision 01

Hi,
	I've uploaded Revision 01 of CAP v1.2 PR01 document(tracked changes) and schema based on the comments that have been disposed of so far.  Please take a moment to review prior to this Thursday's meeting where we will be addressing the final 2 comments and can then move onto reviewing these documents.
	Also when I was updating the schema types I noticed a concern.  The type for <altitude> and <ceiling> is "string" when they really should be "decimal".  I also remembered a comment that was submitted to the IPAWS profile from Frank Bell, where he asked that we use meters for altitude/ceiling rather than feet to ensure the same SI units are used throughout (area in KM).  A quick bit of searching found the W3C use meters for their altitude values and not feet.  So I'd like to propose some changes that we can discuss further on Thursday.
	- Change the schema type to decimal for <altitude> and <ceiling> (would constrain the values to ensure someone doesn't enter "1000 ft")
	- Change the units to "decimal meters above the nominal sea level surface"
	- Consider adding a note clarifying that negative altitude values are acceptable to address events that take place below the surface such as earthquakes, mine collapses, etc.

--
jake@jpw.biz