Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Groups - CAP v1.2 PR01 Issues List (CAPv1.2-PR01-IssuesList-4.xls)uploaded

My Apologies Everyone,

I just completely flaked out after the third of four scheduled meetings
today. Somehow I got it in my head that I had an hour in between the RIM
SC and this meeting, and then carefully avoided glancing at my calendar,
which is in plain sight so I can't miss it. I think my unconscious or
subconscious mind is sending me a message, y'think?

Sorry (wiping egg off face)
Rex

jake@jpw.biz wrote:
> The document revision named CAP v1.2 PR01 Issues List
> (CAPv1.2-PR01-IssuesList-4.xls) has been submitted by Jacob Westfall to the
> EM Messages and Notification SC document repository.  This document is
> revision #4 of CAPv1.2-PR01-IssuesList.xls.
>
> Document Description:
> The CAP v1.2 PR01 Issues List updated Sept 10/09
>
> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34149
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34149/CAPv1.2-PR01-IssuesList-4.xls
>
> Revision:
> This document is revision #4 of CAPv1.2-PR01-IssuesList.xls.  The document
> details page referenced above will show the complete revision history.
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> -OASIS Open Administration

Apologies