Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] CAP v1.2 meeting

Hi Jacob, Everyone,

I just sent my apologies, but I did want to explicitly say that it is
perfectly okay to call me at the number in my signature if I'm not
showing up within the first five minutes. My Thursdays are a bit
overbooked, and next week will be the same. However, having foobarred up
today, I will probably not repeat it. The holiday has really thrown me
off kilter. Sorry, Jake, it had nothing to do with the importance of
this meeting. I just plain blew it.