Subject: Meeting Today Agenda Item 2: Meeting Capture for EDXL-SitRep movingforward

Hi Everyone,

Rather than jam 10 lbs of Agenda into a 5 lb email message, I decided to
send the second agenga item separately. I'm copying from Tim's previous
email, hoping that all this traffic will get enough early Monday Morning
Attention to drive up attendance so that we have a quorum and so that we
get enough of the folks who will actually be doing the SitRep work so
that our process doesn't catch anyone by surprise. Here's what Tim had
to say:

"...discuss method of capture of meeting output forward, and any
preparation required to facilitate the next meeting.

We're at a juncture where we need to discuss the process for
steppingthrough the data dictionary with the ERM, and capturing output
which will directly feed a committee draft (of which an initial template
may now be needed. For example, discuss whether data dictionary
revisions should be captured in EA, or directly in the spec format or
both. I dont know whether EA can output the data dictionary in the
required OASIS format, and would recommend we avoid duplicate work..."