Subject: CAP 1.2 Digital signature examples

CAP 1.2 speaks more specifically about signatures and encryption, to include specific reference to <Signature> and <Encrypted> tags as optional under <Alert>.
Those tags are not in the schema itself, even as optional elements, so it appears to the unwashed that using them would violate the schema.
Can someone provide me an example, so that I can devise a test.

Respectfully

Gary