Subject: Public Review of ICS Forms

Hi Everyone,
I believe that the pdf of the FEMA ICS Forms whose review ended Jan. 15
was uploaded to our Documents page in the Situation Reporting (SitRep)
Folder Jan. 5, 2009. The document is dated August 28, 2009, and it is
the same document I found through the link to the regulations.gov sit on
the FEMA RKB webpage.

If you could verify that Tim, we can all be on the same page next
Tuesday. Lots of water gets under the bridge in a week these days, when
we're planning a face to face.