Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Groups - EDXL-SitRep meeting minutes 03-09-10(EM-MSG Draft Meeting Notes SitReps 03-09-2010.doc) uploaded

Tim,

You are just about tied with Werner as being the nicest of us. If I had
to apologize every time I became a pain in the neck, I'd never have time
for anything else! The discussions need to be free, and if we were not
passionate about this stuff, we should not be doing it. Of course,
having said that, I should also say that I feel a twinge too. But its
the work that's important and it needs us to give it our best shot.