Subject: Groups - IEEE 1512 Hazmat PDF (1512.3-2002.pdf) uploaded

From Hans research.
Related:  IM-03-00-36.zip xml/xsd files

Hi Tim,

I did provide the IEEE 1512 schemas. Here they are again (I had to rename
the attachment to .ZZZ from .ZIP so the firewall would not remove it) as
well as the IEEE 1512.3 documentation. Take a look at section 7.1 (page 79)
as I think it fits with the intended use almost perfectly

7.1 First responder to arrive at a scene is a police officer, who observes
a vehicle and reports in a description of the vehicle and its condition, as
well as the officer can tell from some distance.

I believe that we are able to use these schemas free of charge, even though
IEEE does charge for the download of certain documentation on their web
site.

-hans

 -- Tim Grapes

The document named IEEE 1512 Hazmat PDF (1512.3-2002.pdf) has been
submitted by Tim Grapes to the EM Messages and Notification SC document
repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=38612