Subject: Apparently no meeting today

Hi Everyone,

I needed to leave it up to Tim to wrangle today's meeting, but I haven't
heard from him. Elysa did distribute a new phone number and PIN, but I
was too wrapped up in the Collateral and Documents SC meeting, which
needed to be conducted despite all snafus and foobars, and I only got
back to this work a few minutes ago and noticed that no meeting was
scheduled. I know we left it that we are now working on our individual
assignments, and I confess I haven't had time to get mine finished yet,
so missing a meeting today is not a greatly troubling development.

So I expect we will meet next week.

Tim, do you want me to schedule it? I will have my work done by then
since I don't, as far as I know have any more short-notice presentations
to make.