Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] 11:00 SitRep call a bust

Thanks Tim,

I sent my message just before I got this. I was buried in the Collateral
and Docs call. We've scheduled weekly meetings for the next few weeks in
that SC to get people tuned up. This is the worst vacation season I've
seen in 8 years with the EM TC, which is probably not a bad thing for
individual psychology but doesn't get a ton of work done.

We'll get there.
Rex