Subject: Been Ill, But Getting Back On Track--Need Editor Names & Affiliations

  Hi Everyone,

I've been ill off and on since about midway through my flights home last
Friday, so I am way behind, but getting back on track now.

I need the folks who participated in the face to face to send me their
official name and affiliations for me to add to the spec document. You
can look at the title page of the current version to see what I mean.