Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Been Ill, But Getting Back On Track--NeedEditor Names & Affiliations

Don McGarry The MITRE Corporation

-Don
Office: 315-838-2669
Cell: 703-595-9375
dmcgarry@mitre.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rex.brooks@ncoic.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:01 AM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

  Hi Everyone,

I've been ill off and on since about midway through my flights home last Friday, so I am way behind, but getting back on track now.

I need the folks who participated in the face to face to send me their official name and affiliations for me to add to the spec document. You can look at the title page of the current version to see what I mean.