Subject: Notes for Reviewers of WD04

Hi Folks,

I'm still working on the CD doc and this morning I noted a few things
and changed them, so you might want to leave these out of the review:

I renamed Sub-Elements to Report-Specific Elements since we don't have a
message-type parent element for them--that also means that they don't
need to have the parent prepended with a colon to them in the tables.

I had not gotten to getting the correct Table numbers and names for the
message section tables, except FieldObservation which I then used to
copy to the others just to have the same sections/tables in each message
section. So I'm changing them.