Subject: Update: Spec Being Checked by TC Admin for New TC Process; 1st DraftConformance Done

Hi Everyone,

Friday, I sent the current version of the spec, WD07, in to Mary, TC
Admin, to check in (register) with the new TC Process system and avoid
any possible conflicts now rather than wait till later. Just FYI when we
start a spec in the future we are now required to register it with the
OASIS TC Admin and request a fresh Template. The template will have the
correct cover/title page and boilerplate in the correct format so we no
longer need to fuss with it and change it as has almost always been the
case in the past, for all TCs not just us.

In the meantime, I finished the first draft of the Conformance Section
which I will add to the spec doc and upload when Mary returns the newly
approved/corrected draft to me. This could be as late as end of day
Tuesday, so it may not be available tomorrow. I could send out the
Conformance section separately, if you'd like, or just hold off and get
it all in the one document of record. Let me know what you'd like.

Just wanted to get everyone updated.