Subject: Update: Will finish Tomorrow Morning; Re: SitRep

Hi Don, Everyone,

Don, do you happen to have a url or document with definitions for the DebrisManagementType elements?

Tim, have you ever found the sample table for the ResponseResourcesTotals introduction where we need to replace Debris Management Team with Debris Management Section? I've made the change, but it would look better if you made the change on the chart before saving it as an image file and sending it along to me. It's not really bad-looking. It is legible.

Sorry everyone, but I won't be able to finish tonight because I had forgotten that we have several data dictionary definitions that need to be filled in and there was/is more work adding items to the Report Type diagrams and the data dictionary than I recalled. I may finish this evening, but I will need to double check in the morning since this has turned into a much longer working day that I thought and i want to keep any errors down to as few as I can.. My bad, but we'll still have for most of tomorrow, all of Friday and the weekend to proofread it.

Needless to say, the more I can copy and paste in definitions, the sooner I will wrap up.

Werner, It would be very helpful if you were around, but I can manage the Figure 2 work if needs be.