Subject: Short call and vote: SitReps Tuesday the 7th

All,

I am writing to encourage you to attend a brief call Tuesday Aug. 7 at 1:00 PM EST to confirm EDXL-SitReps next step and vote that step into action.

SitReps has completed its second public comment round, this time with only one comment easily addressed.  The meeting is on the OASIS calendar.  We’re in the home stretch, folks.

Thanks,
    Tim

Timothy Grapes

SE Solutions

703.304.4829

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: rexbroo [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:26 PM
To: Grapes, Timothy
Subject: Next Week Scheduled

Hi Tim,

The meeting for next is scheduled.

* EM-Msg & Not SC Meeting for EDXL-SitRep (Conference Call)

Time

Tuesday, 07 August 2012, 01:00pm to 02:00pm ET

Location

Description

1-800-320-4330  PIN:247202#

It turned I specified every other week, so today and two weeks from now remain empty. Deopending on how next week goes, I will reschedule as we decide.

The url for the only comment we received is: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-comment/201206/msg00000.html

Email: rexb@starbourne.com
GeoAddress:
1361 Addison St. Apt. A