Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Meeting Today?

Thanks Werner,

That hadn't crossed my mind. This is likely to be a very minor edit, and a very good way to enter the ranks of the editors that have gone before (drum roll and trumpet fanfare, please).

Regardless, I will be there, so we can see if enough minds show up for us to move forward.l

On 9/18/2012 9:16 AM, Joerg, Werner wrote:
Rex,

I can make it, if you decide to go ahead.
But I'd like to see some other minds join in to inject their opinion.
Could their knowing that we'll need an editor for the Errata, shy them
away?
As I expressed to Elysa: this looks like a minor task that would be a
good start for some of the newer folks, but if that's the only hurdle,
my arm could probably be twisted for me to jump in (not that I need the
fame)!

Werner

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 09:53
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-msg] Meeting Today?

Hi Everyone,

When I was the only attendee at the hastily-called meeting scheduled to
follow the EM TC, I cancelled it and made sure we had a meeting
scheduled for today. However, I haven't had the time or energy to keep
sending out reminders (I'm closing in on the finish line for
replenishing my cross-platform computer system for the Mac and Windows
components, and I will be able to give more of my time to this work.

What this means is that I haven't really prepared for today's meeting,
partly because we have only one item on the agenda at this point. That
item is how to conduct the errata for EDXL-RM. We have to decide whether

to change the schema or the specification to have them align correctly
on the EstimatedReturnArrival ScheduleType.

Please respond if you can't make the meeting today in an hour or so at
the regular time of 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

If too few attend, I will suggest we hold a one week ballot to make the
choice.

However, we might want to discuss it.

It's up to us all, folks.

GeoAddress: