Subject: Meeting Tomorrow 5:00 p.m. EDT

Hi Folks,

I wanted to send out a reminder since our last meeting did not happen
due to conflict on the time with the FEMA line, so I am copying Elysa
with this.

Elysa, if you think of it, could you check with the FEMA Contact as a
reminder that our meeting is scheduled? As far as I can tell this is
the only meeting with which we have any problem.

Let's try to get back on track tomorrow.

Cheers,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design