Subject: Meeting Today

HI Folks,

I wanted to send out a reminder of our meeting today. I'm hoping we
can finally get started on developing a prioritized catalog of
deliverables. If I get a chance I may work up a quick strawman list
to kick off discussion, but, to be honest, the chances of that are
not good. I'm still pushing on my open source edxl-rm application and
it is going to get too hot this afternoon to do much more than call
into the meeting.

So, if you can attend, please do. It's important to build a little
momentum even the week before Labor Day because we know its gonna get
more hectic once vacation season is officially over, and our fashion
mavens put away their whites. ;-)

I also want to foster the notion of this SC as a kind of advisory
subcommittee to the rest of the TC to give advice on how to unify our
efforts and keep the various subcommittees more or less on the same
conceptual page so that we're all in the same harness and pulling the
TC cart in the same overall direction. Of course, the beast of burden
metaphor may only mean I'm full of bull, but I hope not. I just don't
want our efforts to become more scattered than is unavoidable.

Cheers,
Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design