Subject: ValueListURN Kick-Off: Basic RDF Concepts

Hi Folks,

I want to go over some basic RDF concepts today, and I ending out a
couple of URLs I'd like us to read and discuss to be sure we all share
the same understanding as we move forward on the ValueListURN spec. The
first two I'd like you to review are:

    * http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-rdf-syntax/#statements Please review from
      2. Making Statements About Resources to the first few paragraphs
      of 2.2 The RDF Model (at least to Fig. 2)
    * http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#section-data-model
      <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#section-data-model>Please
      review from 3.1 Graph Data Model down to 3.3 Datatypes

This directly relates to the ValueListURN concept and how we should
specify it and educate our audience/users about how to write Policy
Triples in published policy stores that a ValueListURN can tap in a router.

I'm hoping that Dave Ellis will provide a scenario from which we can
develop a UML Use-Case, derive a requirement and write that requirement
into the Enterprise Architect tool in a ValueListURN model we can also
include either in the specification its or in implementation documentation.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design