Subject: Meeting Today

Hi Folks,

I reviewed Jeff's terrific Meeting Notes and only found one true typo:
paragraph 5 page 8 "ifyou" should be "if you" but it might also be good
for public reviewers if we go through and change some of Dave's "cause"s
to "becauses" or "cuz"s.

I/we know that's just Dave's speech short cut, but as I was reviewing
these notes and prior ones, it occurred to me that we are basically
writing documentation for the spec as we go through this process, so I
think that if we're doing it anyway, we might as well plan on using our
meeting notes this way. Of course this depends on Jeff taking notes this
way, but this darn sure works for me. Wish I'd had something like this
when I first tried to understand RDF, OWL, SPARQL and the ValueListuURN,
but for some reason these resources are not available that early in the
development cycles for these technologies.

Special Thanks to Jeff for looking up Lee Feigenbaum's  Cambridge
Technologies SPARQL Tutorial. I recommend it.

Oh, just to repeat:

This is a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled today.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-rim/manage/modify_event.php

Agenda:  EDXL-RIM SC Telecon Meeting

Date: November 5, 2009 12:00 PM EST

1. Adminitrivia: Review of meeting minutes and action items.
2. Administrivia: Proposed Agenda:
    2.1. 20-25 minutes: high level milestones for next 6 months,
2.1.1.understanding DE and architecture,         2.1.2. define
deliverables for ValueListURNs
    2.2. Discuss additions to basic Enterprise Architecture Requirements
Model
        2.2.1.Emergency Response Framework Deployment Diagram
        2.2.2.Initial Emergency Alert Report Use Case Diagram
2.3. New Topics

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
President, CEO