Subject: Reminder:Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to drop you all a reminder that we have a meeting today and we
have several items of interest that we need to add to our ongoing
agenda, namely how to deal with supporting specifications with
particular attention to TSO and how we can craft a policy that
encourages mutual development and avoids duplication of efforts across
organizational and national boundaries.

That also involves country-specific profiles of our EDXL specifications,
in which CAP is, as usual, leading the way.

Cheers,