Subject: Groups - DRAFT-07-28-11-Minutes-RIM-Subcommittee.doc (DRAFT-07-28-11-Minutes-RIM-Subcommittee.doc) uploaded

Please review these minutes from the July 28, 2011 meeting of the RIM
subcommittee for approval at our upcoming meeting, subject to any specified
changes. Thanks.

 -- Jeff Waters

The document named DRAFT-07-28-11-Minutes-RIM-Subcommittee.doc
(DRAFT-07-28-11-Minutes-RIM-Subcommittee.doc) has been submitted by Jeff
Waters to the EM Reference Information Model SC document repository.

Document Description:
At the July 28, 2011 meeting of the Reference Information Model
Subcommittee, the members discussed the following topics:

1. TOPIC: Can we create some wording describing the common elements that we
can reuse in the Sitreps, the DE 2.0 and all other upcoming standards?
(Answer: Yes. The consensus was to do a generic and minimal descriptive
wording for common types, edxl-ciq and edxl-gsf, so the wording could
reused for all specifications without needing updates. Sample wording was
suggested: A common types package of elements organized separately to be
reused as needed including a ValueList type information subset. 7.2 A
contact information package of elements organized separately to be reused
as needed including the edxl-ciq profile; 7.3 A location information
package of elements organized separately to be reused as needed including
the edxl-gsf profile. )

2.  TOPIC: Do we have a revised simplified process diagram for submitting
common components?  (Answer: Yes. Werner posted a revised diagram and we
will review it at the next meeting. )

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=43180

Download Document: