Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] Checksum or Digital Identifier for Schema Downloads

That's actually a suggestion provided to us during the EDXL-TEP requirements as well - documented in the TEP issues list on kavi.  Good suggestion.

Thanks,
    Tim
Tim Grapes
SE Solutions, Inc.
(703) 304-4829

-----Original Message-----
From: jeff.waters@navy.mil [mailto:jeff.waters@navy.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:25 PM
To: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi:

  Martena Gooch made a good suggestion at our Infrastructure Framework meeting today. She suggested that perhaps we could provide a checksum or digital identifier with our schema so that people could be sure they are getting a valid schema.  I would like to recommend that we discuss this suggestion in the RIM and perhaps make a recommendation to the EM TC.

--Jeff