Subject: Reminder: Meeting Scheduled Today

Hi Everyone,

We have a RIM SC Meeting scheduled for today and I wanted to remind you all about it. I am not sure if Jeff and Werner can attend, but if so, we have a fair amount on our plate. We want to continue our work on the overall EDXL Domain modeling effort and we need to either schedule that for later, or schedule the work we have been assigned by the TC for defining profiles for later, but i don't think we can do both in the course of one meeting.

Of course, if we don't have our main contributors, we can discuss whatever the attendees want to address.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison