Subject: Meeting tomorrow, Thursday, at regularly scheduled Time.

This is your first reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow, Thurday, 6 February 2014.

We are still waiting to do a pulse check, but need few warm bodies with a pulse. So please attend if there are some good uses for the RIM in your organization.

Also please attend if you are interested in Jjeff's ideas for gaining traction for the EDXL family through White Papers aimed at non-technical demographics segments written in plain spoken language.

This would include NCOIC (Net-Centric Operations Industry Consortium) opportunities embodying Humanitarian aid. This would also use non-technical language aimed at developing demand and providing guidance for using the EDXL faimily via games that could be played in the break/dining rooms of police and fire stations as well as the homes of peace officers and firefighters. Needless to say, such games are also suitable for the general public and could be promoted using existing marketing strategies as well as the promotional opportunites provided by the web and convention-based events leveraging the gaming market as well as the emergency management market.

I believe we now have an opportunity to promote EDXL and establish a more firm basis for the OASIS-EDXL brand in the Emergency Management Segment of the Standards-based Public Safety Market.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison