Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meeting today at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time

I copied the list with an agenda item that hat arose in the EDXL-HAVE-v2.0 work today about the naming convention for the main XSD file as to whether it should reflect the current working draft of the specification to which it belongs, changing with the document wdXX number or whether it should reflect the working draft number at which it differs from the previous version, or whether it should reflect the final version. This is a significant decision, so...

Please attend if you can.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design