Subject: Postpone a week

Hi Everyone,

I got up way late and found that the meeting hasn't started without me and without my usual reminder, so I propose postponing the meeting a week until the 28th. Otherwise I will need to cancel, If you can't attend next week, please reply and I will go ahead and cancel.

The good news is that we performed well in collaborating on the announcement of the FSMA event, I will try to get to using it as a basis for a short article fit for publication in the IAEM Newsletter.

Sorry,