Subject: Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow

Hi Folks,

This a slightly early reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meeting.

We should probably discuss our tasks for the remainder of 2023, and see id there is a way to renew my commitment to finishing the dormant reference implementation for CAP and DE. I'm pretty sure that the tutorial it is based on has been brought up to date as the development of Java and DOTNET-C# of the same implementation tutorial.

We also need to know what we need to provide for this Year's CAP Workshop and IAEM Conference.

Please attend if you can.

Cheers,