Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow

Thank you, Rex for the reminder.  I plan to be there.  I do believe there is an automated way to collect automated notes.  See you in a bit, Elysa

From: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org <emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 8:19 PM
To: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-rim] Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow at 11:00 a.m., and because it is a little more important due to the time we have lost, and pending work. We did not have a recording of our last meeting, so unless Jeff has rough notes, we'll have to try to reconstruct those notes and incorporate them into the meeting notes for tomorrow's meeting.

One item on our agenda will be to review our meeting schedule to see if we can find a day-time that works better for us all than what we have now.

Another item for the agenda is how to collect and present the gaps in our standards and specifications for the TC to describe how we suggest to address these gaps. I will also ask or suggestions on how I should wrap up the STRATEGY Project Workshops with a report. It would be very helpful if we can hold this meeting.

Cheers,
Rex

P.S. If this should be forwarded to Jane, please let me know or go ahead and forward it.