emergency-tec message

Subject: Ongoing EM-TEC SC work

Today's meeting is cancelled since the EM-TEC Client Registry Exchange standard is under review by the EM-TC and there is no immediate work on our agenda. I'll keep the bi-weekly meetings on the schedule for now in case there is any followup work needed on the Client Registry Exchange.

Going forward, this SC will remain open while it awaits the appointment of a new chair to start work on the companion EM-TEC Client Tracking Exchange standard.