emergency-tep message

Subject: Sorry I was Late

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I was late, but I just called in, and no one's home. I had an NCOIC presentation immediately following the RIM SC meeting, and that was prepping for an NCOIC Plenary/Board meeting next week, Tuesday the 4th. That meeting ran over
so I called in 25 minutes late. Darn.

I will be missing next week's TC Meeting if the schedule for meetings at the Tech Council doesn't change.

Elysa, If I am unavailable, Jeff and/or Werner can update the TC on today's RIM Mtg. It was a good meeting and we passed a motion to stabilize Capitalization in EDXL Standards, and discussed some of Jacob's ideas about profiles/layers using Schematron in addition to other parsers. That discussion was tabled until we can have Jacob present to weigh in.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks