emergency-tep message

Subject: Coordinate schedules: TEP SC

Title: Coordinate schedules: TEP SC

Hi guys,

I guess a Happy New Year is in order since I haven’t spoken to you in a while.  Hope you are all doing well and here’s to a great 2014!

I’d like to coordinate with you to schedule a TEP SC meeting – I’ll start the bidding at Thursday Feb. 9 at 2PM, but I’m flexible as to the day and time of day.  Let me know when you have time.

The agenda will be:

1.      Next steps toward Public Standard from the announcement of TEP as a Committee Specification

2.      Update on the TEP/HL7 Transformation Specification

3.      Other business

Thanks,
    Tim

Timothy Grapes