Subject: [emergency] Agenda for 3/4 Call

Last week's call was good in the sense that we started to drill down
into what we need to accomplish. Given that, let's continue this week in
the hopes that we can finalize a first pass/rough idea and finalize
Draft 1 of the requirements document. Some other minor items to update
on as well.

1. Vote on Cathy Subatch becoming official secretary for TC.
2. Continue/finalize first thoughts on "what is specific about
incidents/emergencies", that we started in last week's meeting. Need to
complete requirements document.
3. Finalize possible face-2-face meeting locations/dates.

Allen

R. Allen Wyke
VP, Technology and Services
awyke@blue292.com