Subject: [emergency] Face-to-Face Meeting - April 3rd

After polling the EM TC membership it has been agreed to go forward and schedule our first face-to-face meeting on Thursday, April 3rd.  The meeting will be hosted by Federal Support Systems and held in Arlington (Rosslyn), VA.

Date:                 Tuesday, April 3th

Time:                9:30am EST - 4:30pm EST

Host:                Federal Support Systems

Location:        Camber Corporation
                1655 N. Ft. Meyer Dr.
                Suite 1200
                Arlington, VA 22209
                Rosslyn Metro stop is two blocks from building

Many thanks to David Hall at Federal Support Systems for offering to host the meeting.

The conference room is configured so that those who cannot make the meeting can call in:

Dial in:                1.800.453.7412
Access Code:        604776

I will get some hotel recommendations for those that need to fly in the evening before and send them out in a separate email.

Cathy M. Subatch
E Team Inc.
818.932.0660 x248