Subject: Re: [emergency] Advisory Note Concerning a Mechanism for ThreatAdvisory Messages

Friends -

How about something like this?  Note that I've made Allen the sender,
since technically our subcommittee formation is still in the OASIS
process.

John, I've retained the old tags only because the group hasn't had a
chance to review your proposed changes yet.

(Big thanks to Eliot for taking the first draft on this!)

- Art

Deborah_Diaz_(acb_4-11).doc