Subject: [egov] Re: [huml] The Office of Justice Programs's (OJP) Justice XML Data Dictionay

Now that I have looked at it, it makes very good sense, so it is
logical that it would have been adopted previously. The fact that I
had not run across it shows that I do not come from background that
would have exposed me to the practice. However now that I have seen
it in practice, I believe that it would make a good addition, perhaps
a best practice for xml-based standards to provide an rdf schemata to
accompany xml schemata as a more complete specification
package--making related resources immediately available to developers.

Ciao,
Rex

At 9:53 PM -0400 5/15/03, David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:
>Rex,
>
>This is actually a very common technique - that's come over from the
>EDI days - using Word or Excel doc' to capture data item details - the
>"MIG" in EDI parlance.
>
>The OASIS CAM TC is developing XML based mechanisms to
>allow templates to be built in XML that are machine executable
>versions of such human readable texts.
>
>See :  http://cam.swiki.net
>
>Thanks, DW.
>Message text written by Rex Brooks
>>
>Thanks, John,
>
>Will do. It will be interesting and informative to see a schema and
>documentation presented in a spreadsheet.
>
>Ciao,
>Rex
><

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com