Subject: CAP schema, instance, and stylesheet using JXDD 3.0.0

Here is a first cut at a CAP schema, instance, and stylesheet using the JXDD
3.0.0 based on the example instance we sent to the Department of Homeland
Security.

We can add more to the stylesheet when we find out any additional elements
that will be used. The CAP codes are in a separate file.

This work was done by Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)

John

CAP for JXDDS 3.0.0.0.zip

EM_TC_Adv_Note_(draft_4-14)11.doc