Subject: Convergent Standards Listing

Hi Folks,

I've added a couple of names to the address list due to recent
exchanges about using and referencing standards, schemata both XML
and RDF, and cross-TC issues and concerns. This is final version,
except for proofreading, at this stage of the listing of relevant
standards that I've researched in regard to the Human Physical
Characteristics Description Markup Language (HPCDML) and its
projected intersections with Human Behavior Representation, Emergency
Services and Public Health. I have focused on Emergency Services
rather than Public Safety per se, but I hope any significant
deficiencies in that area that could be helpful to those concerned
specifically with Public Safety beyond Emergency Services will be
pointed out to us, and we will certainly remedy the insufficiencies.

I also want to point out one more time that this is just the starting
point as best I can establish it at this time.

Thanks, and any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Ciao,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309