Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP schema, instance, and stylesheet using JXDD3.0.0

John -

That's great... thanks.  I very much appreciate your getting CAP into
the JXDD draft.

As you know, we're still reviewing and finalizing the CAP format
within the Notifications Subcommittee, currently at the level of an
internal data dictionary and object model.  While we're eager to
advance toward implementation, I hope we won't create any confusion
by publishing detailed instantiations of a draft that's still
evolving rapidly.

Again, thanks for your efforts and for those of the GTRI team.  If
you or the team have any inputs, I trust you'll bring them to the
Subcommittee.

- Art